• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

imagination

Member
Joined
3 Aug 2010
Messages
505
very nicely done, putting the jubilee line out of bounds north of baker street for anyone who wants a chance at victory. Although that isn't completely relevant as you can go southbound along it due to Viscount Le Chat's Reverse Move Principle

So I guess my best move is...

Theydon Bois
 

Hydro

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2007
Messages
2,204
Time to throw the Rafferty strategy in there as I've limited it to this station previously, Baker Street.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
Playing into my hands there...

Riddlesdown.
 

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Messages
32,939
Location
Fenny Stratford
WTF is going on here - is this some sort of cult? Is this just Gibberish? Do we just pick stations at random on the underground - Croxley there you go.

WILL SOME PLEAE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON - I WANT TO JOIN IN ( and dont like feeling stupid!)
 

imagination

Member
Joined
3 Aug 2010
Messages
505
Darlo you just placed yourself in nip, though that's kind of forgivable as you don't seem to know what you're doing.

Unfortunately I don't have any good moves open to me either.
 

Hydro

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2007
Messages
2,204
WTF is going on here - is this some sort of cult? Is this just Gibberish? Do we just pick stations at random on the underground - Croxley there you go.

WILL SOME PLEAE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON - I WANT TO JOIN IN ( and dont like feeling stupid!)


Follow the game on a Tube map and all will become clear!
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
We were using ... particular ... clauses to acheive that! How can you doubt it?! :D
 

Hydro

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2007
Messages
2,204
I am - it makes no sense - i mean you went to Glasgow, the Metero and Snow Hill!

They're special moves. The rules are complicated with many variations. It's like Scrabble crossed with chess, using the nuances of the Underground map (though as we've seen in some variations, you can depart from that map). Basically, the idea is to finish at Mornington Crescent.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Last station Croxley, but that was a Nid move, so....Dulwich.
 
Last edited:

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
Aha! A fatal error my friend...

Southwark
 

Hydro

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2007
Messages
2,204
Balls, I didn't see that move. That's me stuck on the Northern but not in sight of the Crescent. Stockwell it is.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
I know what this lines up, but honestly, I think it's worth it...

Heathrow T5.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
Alas, so predictable, but...

Oxted (muah-ha-ha-ha-ha etc.)


Oh bad incomprehensible mutterings...
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
Ah, well played. Caught me when I was down...
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
Oh yes... I forgot the 2010 Ash Clouds and Airport Stations addendum...

Tooting was an intelligent move my friend.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
We were at London Bridge :D

I detect a breach of Skip Byelaws...
 

Hydro

Established Member
Joined
5 Mar 2007
Messages
2,204
Damn Montgomery rules and their allowance for minimum walking distances.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top