xotGD
Established Member
- Joined
- 4 Feb 2017
- Messages
- 7,900
15:54 from LPY to Ormskirk cancelled due to a fault: potential for a possible 507?
Here's 18, which I've also sampled...@xotGD @kylestoast Great shots,.thanks for posting.
It keeps us south coast folk very happy. We've been PEPless for 17 months now!

Agreed except around my area it used to be 315s 20 minutes away if that so 2 years@xotGD @kylestoast Great shots,.thanks for posting.
It keeps us south coast folk very happy. We've been PEPless for 17 months now!
Oh now you're just spoiling me!Here's 18, which I've also sampled...View attachment 168147
I had to endure them on the Seven Sisters loop to Cheshunt, during the mid- to latter-1990s. Original seats: hateful things!Agreed except around my area it used to be 315s 20 minutes away if that so 2 years
That’s a shame. I see 003 and 023 have appeared though so will hopefully try and ride.Nope, 023,003,029, & 018 are all in use. 007 and 001 are in North Depot and both have faults.
In your neck of the woods it’s been over a year since any interesting passenger trains whatsoever!Agreed except around my area it used to be 315s 20 minutes away if that so 2 years
I’m not sure but if I’d theorise they either got it wrong or the failure only affects northern or is on non-passenger track, just a theory though?Merseyrail just posted about a points failure at Southport then instantly deleted it, anyone know what's going on?
I never had to endure the 315s in daily service but I still attended their farewell as I did like them even if it was related to having spent the last 12 years as a child looking at them at Shenfield identifying them by the doors having the teeth and passing themI had to endure them on the Seven Sisters loop to Cheshunt, during the mid- to latter-1990s. Original seats: hateful things!
That could be the issue then, they didn’t have the details they needed quite yetNo they've posted it again now, doesn't look like they know all the details yet though
It's just done it again at the same placeCurrently onboard 023/003 and they emergency braked just after Formby, and then started moving straight after. Not sure why this happened
As much as I hope they ready 001 in time, I’d take 029 and 018 as those two are seemingly really good according to the other posts on here, shame I can’t be up there for the tour ☹They're leaving it late to get 507001 ready for the tour, notwithstanding that it is desperately needed in the current 777 chaos. I do hope the two used aren't 003 and 023, the worst two left for me.
Doubt they will, if the units are being withdrawn there’s no reason to repair them. 001 is for static display remember.As much as I hope they ready 001 in time, I’d take 029 and 018 as those two are seemingly really good according to the other posts on here, shame I can’t be up there for the tour ☹
Although, I think they might have to repair 007 and 001 for handback and new life respectively [Speculative post]
This makes sense, if the units are being scrapped (007) or for static display (001), why would they repair them?I doubt they need to repair units going for scrap to be honest! From what I’ve heard elsewhere the rumour is 003 and 023 will be doing the tour
As opposed to 001 doing it? Or in addition? Is something wrong with 001?I doubt they need to repair units going for scrap to be honest! From what I’ve heard elsewhere the rumour is 003 and 023 will be doing the tour