Birmingham
Member
Any 507s about today?
One is coming out to play on West Kirbys, unsure which one, I've heard 1651 from West Kirby later but dunno if it's already out or not.Any 507s about today?
was there any in kirkdale? the unit coming in at 1651 came empty from kirkdaleOne is coming out to play on West Kirbys, unsure which one, I've heard 1651 from West Kirby later but dunno if it's already out or not.
Just for the record, no 507s were used today and a 777 was sourced for the 16.51 circuit instead.One is coming out to play on West Kirbys, unsure which one, I've heard 1651 from West Kirby later but dunno if it's already out or not.
WheezingI’m going to Liverpool tomorrow hoping to score as many 777s as possible, so if it becomes known of a 507 out please let me know so I can avoid that diagram, as food breaks are gonna be scarce and I can quickly add one in place of that ride!
I know many want the data for opposite reasons, but a 507 won’t get me a new number in the book whereas a 777 willWheezing![]()
Morning,I know many want the data for opposite reasons, but a 507 won’t get me a new number in the book whereas a 777 will
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
2N05 has gone pop today, anyone know if it’s a 507 replacing it?
Thanks for the info.Morning,
No unit allocated on that diagram at the moment but will keep an eye on it. Otherwise no 507s working today.

Ahh and there was me hoping for a bonus winner!Reports 507029 is out on the New Brighton line, next working the 1023 out of New Brighton.
Not according to Trust. The 1023 is 777033.Reports 507029 is out on the New Brighton line, next working the 1023 out of New Brighton.
I had that this morning though, so what other service will have been cancelled to allow that to be the replacement for the originally cancelled diagram?Not according to Trust. The 1023 is 777033.
Confirmed 507029.Not according to Trust. The 1023 is 777033.
The four units on the New Brighton line are:I had that this morning though, so what other service will have been cancelled to allow that to be the replacement for the originally cancelled diagram?
I believe 033 was the train I had this morning on the diagram that later became cancelled, before it failed. I wonder if the original allocation is showing in TRUST rather than the replacement train, unless of course, they’ve simply fixed it.The four units on the New Brighton line are:
xx08: 777038
xx23: 777033
xx38: 777047
xx53: 777023
Can confirm, just seen leaving New Brighton on the 10.23.Reports 507029 is out on the New Brighton line, next working the 1023 out of New Brighton.
Both are indeed possible without anyone physically checking…and I see they now have.I believe 033 was the train I had this morning on the diagram that later became cancelled, before it failed. I wonder if the original allocation is showing in TRUST rather than the replacement train, unless of course, they’ve simply fixed it.
Shame it’s not 018, I need thatCan confirm, just seen leaving New Brighton on the 10.23.
Yes. I’m currently at Birkenhead North where the PIS is showing the 12:34 to Liverpool Central as having 3 cars.Will 029 be doing 12:23 circuit if anyone knows.
Brilliant cheers for that.Yes. I’m currently at Birkenhead North where the PIS is showing the 12:34 to Liverpool Central as having 3 cars.
I have not seen any trace of 007 or heard whether it has been fixed so i am not sure overall. I believe the last time i might have saw 007 might have been sat at Kirkdale during an everton match day (but i could be wrong)Does anyone know if 507007 is fit for service (if required). It has not worked since 3rd August to the best of my knowledge (when it was pulled from service at Bootle New Strand (working 2S14) with a fault)?
507029 Now showing on Trust as on the xx23 departures from New Brighton up to and including the 1823.Yes. I’m currently at Birkenhead North where the PIS is showing the 12:34 to Liverpool Central as having 3 cars.
What’s replaced 033 then? That was on another New Brighton diagram this morning, the one half an hour later!507029 has been swapped out for 777023.
029 is currently on platform 2 at New Brighton (in front of 777033).
There is a stadler engineer on board 777033.