Butts
Veteran Member
Don't worry this is not a missive relating to the poor personal hygiene habits of anorak clad RailUK Forums devotees.
When I was a child showers did not exist (at least for the proletariat) and "the weekly bath" was a regular feature of everyday life.
Today however I can't remember the last time I had a bath , with a shower being the favoured form of personal cleaning.
Is this a form of behaviour prevalent amongst other RailUK Forums Members ?
Does anyone still regularly have a bath ?
When I was a child showers did not exist (at least for the proletariat) and "the weekly bath" was a regular feature of everyday life.
Today however I can't remember the last time I had a bath , with a shower being the favoured form of personal cleaning.
Is this a form of behaviour prevalent amongst other RailUK Forums Members ?
Does anyone still regularly have a bath ?