Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask, but I do need some assistance with booking a journey. I want to get a train from Worcester Shrub Hill to one of the Manchester stations (preferably Oxford St) to go to a gig on the 11th of next month.
Problem is, I can't see any trains going back to Worcester from Manchester that are passed 9pm. Maybe this is just the way it is, but I thought there would be some going till a little bit later at least. I only want to make sure because I don't want to have to book a hotel room for the right, so any alternative would be great!
cheers
Problem is, I can't see any trains going back to Worcester from Manchester that are passed 9pm. Maybe this is just the way it is, but I thought there would be some going till a little bit later at least. I only want to make sure because I don't want to have to book a hotel room for the right, so any alternative would be great!
cheers