Kernowfem
Member
and passport please
Only if the airline/ferry company allows my horse to travel with me.......I don't think i'll try eurostar......
and passport please
The amount of soiled nappies abandoned under the seats on the North Wales coast trains, you wouldn't notice the smell of a pony poop.
<vomit> damn whys there no smiley for it?
Imagine leaving a horse tied up in hospital grounds all night!
You mean at Neigh & E?
I saw the pony parked up at the front door of Sainsburys last Saturday, the owner was checking out with a bottle of Whisky, for medicinal reasons.I can not put up the front page of today's local Daily the Wrexham Leader, The headline is "PONY & TRAPPED" parking the Pony on the Police Heli Pad at the hospital was probably not a good idea
Bob
Only if the airline/ferry company allows my horse to travel with me.......I don't think i'll try eurostar......
Considering some of the oiks that populate Eurostar's Standard Class carriages, I'd prefer a smelly horse.....![]()
The headline is "PONY & TRAPPED" parking the Pony on the Police Heli Pad at the hospital was probably not a good idea![]()
A police heli-pad? I'd have though it'd be an air ambulance helipad, unless there's two there.

Shall we agree that it's just a general helipad?![]()
that was by the guy into necrophilia and sadismC'mon were just flogging a dead horse now!!