BBC said:Meanwhile, it later emerged the man and pony turned up at the accident and emergency unit at Wrexham Maelor Hospital, asking for treatment for the animal from doctor.
Ticket Clerk: "We don't see many talking horses around here"
Horse: "At these prices I'm not surprised!"

![]()
O L Leigh
I wonder what the bets would be if he made it passed the booking office?![]()
Guess he had his lucky horse shoe when he got his ticket?
Or if he got into the train, would it end up being an horsex? like footex?
On a more serious note, I once sat next to a hen on a train in Tunisia, and by that I don't mean a woman...
Instead of taking it to the ticket office, he should have just johdpured onto the train with it
I wonder what the bets would be if he made it passed the booking office?![]()
I wonder if he was going to Newbury Racecourse? I'll get my coat...