Classroom training.Is it training in classroom or Start on-board?
Classroom training.Is it training in classroom or Start on-board?
What times.... Is it 11 weeks?Classroom training.
Buy ... why would you buy ? Wouldn't you be given someWhat safety shoes did yous buy?
Do you have a job with lumo ... customer Experience ambassador? At Stirling?What safety shoes did yous buy?
Based at ..Hi Dave, yes. I start with them in a few weeks’ time.
It’s only 6Has anyone started training for CEA in Preston yet ?? Is it 11 weeks training ?
I had to do a numerical reasoning asses & a verbal reasoning test also following the SJT.Hi everyone - my partner has applied for the Lumo Customer Ambassador role today and has just done a Situational Judgement test. Are there more online assessments to do or do you not hear anything else for a while? Just trying to understand the process - TIA
Thanks for the reply - yes she has now done those too! Good LuckI had to do a numerical reasoning asses & a verbal reasoning test also following the SJT.
Hi James, can you recall what sort of questions they were asking? I've got one next weekHi Dave, it was a 15 min informal chat with the director of ops. They asked a couple of questions and I just did my best to make myself sound good. Very relaxed. Heard back a few days later by email.