As I said my mate who don’t work for TfL has booked his role playSo far I’m right , you will see guys
As I said my mate who don’t work for TfL has booked his role playSo far I’m right , you will see guys
Hi,Congratulations! How was it, I have mine tomorrow and I’m a little nervous, no clue ok what to expect, any idea on what I should expect?
Congratulations!!! What was the role play you had???Hi just passed the role play anyone else?
What was your scenario like?I got a call inviting me to the role play. Mine was originally booked for 20/10 but they did not send me the information required, so they cancelled and rebooked. The first available date for me was 01/12.
0203 005 1680 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)Still didn't receive results for the online test. Is there an email or number to contact them on?
I have not had it yet. It is booked for the 01/12.What was your scenario like?
I’m still waiting on test dates, how long ago did you book yours?I have not had it yet. It is booked for the 01/12.
It was meant to be 20/10 they sent me an email to cancel it on the day. I then got a phone call on 23/10 from TFL recruitment asking if I was available for an assessment but the first available date they had was 01/12.I’m still waiting on test dates, how long ago did you book yours?
Thanks0203 005 1680 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
HighVolumeCampaigns@tfl.gov.uk (direct email).
I suspect the last emails are going to be sent out tomorrow though (based on the email I got from them saying that it's going to take 14 working days more for the results (and this lands on tomorrow)
Just out of curiosity , when did you complete the online assessment?It was meant to be 20/10 they sent me an email to cancel it on the day. I then got a phone call on 23/10 from TFL recruitment asking if I was available for an assessment but the first available date they had was 01/12.
I completed it on 29/09/25 and got an email inviting me to book an interview on 15/10/25. Which was booked for 20/10 but as per my previous post they cancelled this interview and rebooked it for 01/12/25. Hope this helps.Just out of curiosity , when did you complete the online assessment?
Yeah I got the same emailAnyone else get an email today saying the results for the online test are delayed again?
It’s getting so tiresome at this pointYeah I got the same email
Yeah it defiantly isIt’s getting so tiresome at this point
What was your role play?Hi everyone, I did my AC2 assessment for CSS2 (roleplay) since the 29th of October, its exactly 14 days today (although not 14 working days yet), and Ive not heard any response yet. Did anyone else do theirs around this date and have gotten feedback? Thank you
it was about 2 CSAs quarrelling on the platform, one left to go home and you have asked the other to come to your office later to discuss the situation, your are to remind the csa of the standards of tfl, how you would handle the situation, basically to take the information you have been provided about the 2 CSAs personality and work ethic and use that to know how to handle the situation.What was your role play?
Sounds tricky. Did you have to do an interview after?it was about 2 CSAs quarrelling on the platform, one left to go home and you have asked the other to come to your office later to discuss the situation, your are to remind the csa of the standards of tfl, how you would handle the situation, basically to take the information you have been provided about the 2 CSAs personality and work ethic and use that to know how to handle the situation.
It was tricky, but then i believe you are expected to be in the mindset of a manager, not just someone coming for an assessment, to embody the role and handle the situation assuming you were managing already, so i did my best I believe.Sounds tricky. Did you have to do an interview after?
it was about 2 CSAs quarrelling on the platform, one left to go home and you have asked the other to come to your office later to discuss the situation, your are to remind the csa of the standards of tfl, how you would handle the situation, basically to take the information you have been provided about the 2 CSAs personality and work ethic and use that to know how to handle the situation.
Did the person who went home go mid shift? If so, you could reference minimum numbers to keep the station open.it was about 2 CSAs quarrelling on the platform, one left to go home and you have asked the other to come to your office later to discuss the situation, your are to remind the csa of the standards of tfl, how you would handle the situation, basically to take the information you have been provided about the 2 CSAs personality and work ethic and use that to know how to handle the situation.
No, so it was the end of their shift.Did the person who went home go mid shift? If so, you could reference minimum numbers to keep the station open.
Any more detail on the Roleplay? How long did it last roughly?