• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground - Customer Service Supervisor 2 - Full Time (External)

bluegoblin7

Established Member
Joined
10 May 2011
Messages
2,163
Location
JB
There should be enough slots for everyone who is invited, but as @Horizon22 says you’ll have less choice. The slots also won’t be added indefinitely, and it’s entirely possible that the last slot you can make will go quicker. Don’t miss out through apprehension!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ryan wills

Member
Joined
28 Nov 2024
Messages
9
Location
london
I still haven't heard back. If it takes longer to hear back does that mean you've failed?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Nah not yet my freind did tho
Have the AC1 roleplay for supervisor started already?
 

chaosonrails

New Member
Joined
16 Oct 2025
Messages
2
Location
enfield
Hi all! I’ve passed the CSS2 online assessments, and my email said I might wait up to 6 weeks for new slots. Any tips for the role play stage? Would love any advice. Thank you
 

I_am_Nobody

Member
Joined
1 Dec 2024
Messages
136
Location
UK somewhere, on a train
I applied, and as I used to work at TfL my application was rejected as the system still thinks I am internal… filled in the form to confirm I am not, and am awaiting more news.

This will work better when TfL moves over to its new recruitment portal entirely!
 

r2d2gb

Member
Joined
16 Oct 2025
Messages
5
Location
England
Still waiting for a response on the securefit and call centre dilemmas test, anyone else in the same boat?
 

ryan wills

Member
Joined
28 Nov 2024
Messages
9
Location
london
Still waiting for a response on the securefit and call centre dilemmas test, anyone else in the same boat?
Yes in the same boat

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Anyone heard anything yet?
 
Last edited:

Kona

Member
Joined
20 Oct 2025
Messages
47
Location
London
Hi all,

First time poster here.

I have an assessment with TFL. One email states it's an AC2 assessment but I recieved another stating it'll be an interview.

Does anyone what an AC2 assessment is? I've had no indication to it.

Thanks in advance.
 

Burry

Member
Joined
4 Jun 2024
Messages
104
Location
london
Did anyone else received an email that application is still under review and will let us know within another 2 weeks?
 

Burry

Member
Joined
4 Jun 2024
Messages
104
Location
london
Is that a good thing? No news is good news? Or just busy with so many applications
 

ryan wills

Member
Joined
28 Nov 2024
Messages
9
Location
london
I spoke with them today. They said they are doing it in batches and making sure there are enough spaces available to book AC1. So it isn't the people who have passed find out first
 

r2d2gb

Member
Joined
16 Oct 2025
Messages
5
Location
England
Does anyone have any advice for the AC2 day? What could the role play be?
Not sure. What was AC1 like? read somewhere online that one of the role plays involved dealing with a customer who had an open bottle of alcohol
 

ryan wills

Member
Joined
28 Nov 2024
Messages
9
Location
london
Have some people done the Assessment Centre 1 - Customer Interactive roleplay exercise for this css position already?
 

Top