• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground - CSA1 / CSA2 - Recruitment and Discussion

Zb0905

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2023
Messages
393
Location
London
i haven't even had my reed link sent to me yet, let alone book my OH and get training date :’)

an FOI has been done, where they released how many training places are available for the next few months, might be in this thread somewhere but you’ll easily find it



It does come down to who answers the phone, but it helps if you get names of who you spoke to, some people will let on more than others. Also, from what I can gather, from previous posts, you may need to follow up with them to get a better indication of when you, specifically, will get booked onto a course.

Have they got back to you with clearance for OH? or is that done on the day?
Where’s is that foi I haven’t seen it

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

i haven't even had my reed link sent to me yet, let alone book my OH and get training date :’)

an FOI has been done, where they released how many training places are available for the next few months, might be in this thread somewhere but you’ll easily find it



It does come down to who answers the phone, but it helps if you get names of who you spoke to, some people will let on more than others. Also, from what I can gather, from previous posts, you may need to follow up with them to get a better indication of when you, specifically, will get booked onto a course.

Have they got back to you with clearance for OH? or is that done on the day?
Is this ?
 

Attachments

  • ACFD5328-1EE1-4DAD-9A5E-707254A78E54.png
    ACFD5328-1EE1-4DAD-9A5E-707254A78E54.png
    250 KB · Views: 106
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GoldenChef

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2025
Messages
120
Location
East London
Looks like things are moving fast for this campaign, I’ve been given a start date! Good luck everyone!
omg!!! exciting!!! when is your date?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Where’s is that foi I haven’t seen it

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Is this ?
Yes, that’s the one

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

this could be promising for those who have their OH booked already
 

Zb0905

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2023
Messages
393
Location
London
omg!!! exciting!!! when is your date?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Yes, that’s the one

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

this could be promising for those who have their OH booked already
Passed mine today :)
 

Zb0905

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2023
Messages
393
Location
London
I was offered the first week of March, I was hoping for February but she didn't mention any dates.
Hope I get the same lol or April hopefully

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I was offered the first week of March, I was hoping for February but she didn't mention any dates.
Did they give you the final offer now and when did u get your conditional again ?
 
Last edited:

Ferreira91

Member
Joined
27 Oct 2024
Messages
38
Location
London
Hope I get the same lol or April hopefully

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Did they give you the final offer now and when did u get your conditional again ?


They sent me a confirmation email with the date, so I'm assuming it's the final offer. My conditional offer was at the end of September, 26th I think.
 

Zb0905

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2023
Messages
393
Location
London
I spoke with someone earlier and she booked me in for OH. She said hopefully March/April dates for training.
That’s good

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

They sent me a confirmation email with the date, so I'm assuming it's the final offer. My conditional offer was at the end of September, 26th I think.
How come they didn’t call you then

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I spoke with someone earlier and she booked me in for OH. She said hopefully March/April dates for training.
When did u get your offer
 
Last edited:

GoldenChef

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2025
Messages
120
Location
East London
I think they desperately need them
true, theres been a lot of movement in terms of progression.
my brother had his sbi today for css, he is currently csa srt (special requirement team) in north east region and mentioned there has already been a lot of progression already.

however, i was complaining to him that i’m still waiting for my reed link lol
 

Zb0905

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2023
Messages
393
Location
London
true, theres been a lot of movement in terms of progression.
my brother had his sbi today for css, he is currently csa srt (special requirement team) in north east region and mentioned there has already been a lot of progression already.

however, i was complaining to him that i’m still waiting for my reed link lol
Keep calling them for it
 

GoldenChef

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2025
Messages
120
Location
East London
Keep calling them for it
I actually did earlier this week, she said she looked at my tracker and said I’m not due to receive it until the end of next month but i dont think thats correct because i got my offer early dec, so im really expecting it early feb
 

markazz

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2025
Messages
65
Location
Highbury
I actually did earlier this week, she said she looked at my tracker and said I’m not due to receive it until the end of next month but i dont think thats correct because i got my offer early dec, so im really expecting it early feb
I think you're right - I got my offer early November and the Reed link early this month - almost 2 months to the day, so you should be early Feb.
 

Top