gjeffery68
Member
Doubt it
Yep they had to re contact mine I started in September this year and I’m lucky didn’t have a lot of references but unfortunately they had to re contact mine so you may have to but again I waited a year for a start date so hopefully if you wait less you should be fineincluding references? as in they had to RECONTACT references???
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Well if you have applied for full time you will have to stay full time till your probation is over then you can nominate for part time but then again there is a waiting list can be long or short depending on what stationWill I be able to do part time CSA2 on the weekends if I decide to go university in sep 2026?
I don't want to waste this opportunnity but I also want to get a degree.
