September ? Well can u remind me of the answer thenI have already answered this question for you in September.
The above linked FOI of the Implementation Notice gives rates of pay and overtime for all grades.
September ? Well can u remind me of the answer thenI have already answered this question for you in September.
The above linked FOI of the Implementation Notice gives rates of pay and overtime for all grades.
How long did it take you to finish reed Checks ?Has anyone heard anything from recruitment? I have my occupational health this week. When they called to book it, they were very vague about dates or any start time. I’m trying not to get my hopes up, but it’s hard not to think about it.
My Reed checks were a bit weird. They took about two months, with everything showing as “not started,” and then one day all the ticks suddenly turned green. My DBS took just two hours. Like you, I’ve already completed all the Reed checks for another LU position.How long did it take you to finish reed Checks ?
Ahh okay fair enough I reckon mine will be done at the end of next week not much to do on my sideMy Reed checks were a bit weird. They took about two months, with everything showing as “not started,” and then one day all the ticks suddenly turned green. My DBS took just two hours. Like you, I’ve already completed all the Reed checks for another LU position.
have you booked/done OH?Ahh okay fair enough I reckon mine will be done at the end of next week not much to do on my side
Not yethave you booked/done OH?
Mines booked for next week, reed checks are donehave you booked/done OH?
Mines booked for next week, reed checks are done
I think I'm running a month or so behind you, I received the REED email this morning and have completed and returned this afternoon.Mines booked for next week, reed checks are done
Did they give u a start dateMines booked for next week, reed checks are done
exciting!!!Mines booked for next week, reed checks are done
Have u done yours ?exciting!!!
i haven’t received my reed link yet, i got my offer in early dec.Have u done yours ?
I got my REED email yesterday and received my conditional offer in early November.i haven’t received my reed link yet, i got my offer in early dec.
Received conditional offer 09/10, send documents 10/10, received REED link 08/12, sent all info same day,I think I'm running a month or so behind you, I received the REED email this morning and have completed and returned this afternoon.
I presume the REED screening takes a different length of time for each individual, as I'm completely new to LUL mine will probably take longer than average.
Can I ask how long it took for you from returning the REED email to being invited to book your OH?
Many thanks for your reply, I'm almost exactly a month after you, received conditional offer 7/11, returned docs 8/11, REED link 8/1 and returned same day. Just had a notification to say DBS certificate already issued which is interesting as I believe that is only valid for 6 months. I'll wait for the ok from REED and then contact TfL like you did re the OH. I think those are only valid for 6 months too so I won't rush that part as it will be frustrating to have to do them again if the start date is over 6 months away, which looks likely.Received conditional offer 09/10, send documents 10/10, received REED link 08/12, sent all info same day,
2 of my references were chased 5 times with no response so REED were able to use the payslips I provided, but dbs was done on same day and right to work documents took about a week. I had to call them up to get them to stop chasing and use my payslips as the max is supposed to be 3 times they chase before they seek alternative. REED then confirmed everything was done and TFL would contact me. This was on Monday
I then called up TfL yesterday and told them my Reed stuff is done what’s the next step and she booked be in for OH then and there.
Nothing about a training date, they cannot offer you a training date until all your pre employment checks are done (Reed/oh) but she said there is a waitlist and essentially people will be offered training dates in order of their pre employment checks being completed, but as of right now they have not been told of any available dates as it’s based on business needs
I guess the business doesn’t need us right now
I think we will be the next few months loads of people have got promotion and moved somewhere else in the businessReceived conditional offer 09/10, send documents 10/10, received REED link 08/12, sent all info same day,
2 of my references were chased 5 times with no response so REED were able to use the payslips I provided, but dbs was done on same day and right to work documents took about a week. I had to call them up to get them to stop chasing and use my payslips as the max is supposed to be 3 times they chase before they seek alternative. REED then confirmed everything was done and TFL would contact me. This was on Monday
I then called up TfL yesterday and told them my Reed stuff is done what’s the next step and she booked be in for OH then and there.
Nothing about a training date, they cannot offer you a training date until all your pre employment checks are done (Reed/oh) but she said there is a waitlist and essentially people will be offered training dates in order of their pre employment checks being completed, but as of right now they have not been told of any available dates as it’s based on business needs
I guess the business doesn’t need us right now
i think i will receive my reed link start of feb, and maybe OH start of march.I got my REED email yesterday and received my conditional offer in early November.
exciting, it seems as though things are moving for everyone.I think we will be the next few months loads of people have got promotion and moved somewhere else in the business
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Finally received my medical for next week
That’s definitely good signi think i will receive my reed link start of feb, and maybe OH start of march.
exciting, it seems as though things are moving for everyone.
I had a lot of back and forth this morning with high volume, they were requesting documents which I had already sent over, which is a good sign lol.
theres lots of spaces after feb (feb has only 9 spaces for some reason)That’s definitely good sign
But what I noticed you have to chase up reed a lot because if you have discrepancies in your references, they won’t notice it unless you flag it up to them and then that will speed up the process
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Has anyone had there medical already and got a training date
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I called TfL and they said they got dates in April and march anyone else been told the same
I am doing it tomorrow at London Bridge did they offer feb to you ?theres lots of spaces after feb (feb has only 9 spaces for some reason)
I’m assuming they didn’t suggest you would
be booked for march/april because you still need to do oh? correct me if I’m wrong
You just ask them what are the training dates looking likeHow do you actually get any info from the onboarding team? Every time I call they just say they can’t disclose this or that.
So are we meant to call them after the medical to get booked onto a course? I had mine last Friday.
I actually asked not long ago, when I had OH booked and was told it would take quite a while.You just ask them what are the training dates looking like
Depends who answers your call unfortunatelyI actually asked not long ago, when I had OH booked and was told it would take quite a while.
Yeah that’s awfully trueDepends who answers your call unfortunately
Some are more helpful than other haha
Wow you’ve been waiting that longI am night tube 2024 September offer. Today received email that if i m still interested in job to wait more then i need to fill a survey (Which basically asked that if i am interested in job anymore or not).
it has a deadline of 19th January to respond.
So i am sharing here.if someone from 2024 reading it, u might as well received such message. Don't miss your deadline.
i haven't even had my reed link sent to me yet, let alone book my OH and get training date :’)I am doing it tomorrow at London Bridge did they offer feb to you ?
How do you actually get any info from the onboarding team? Every time I call they just say they can’t disclose this or that.
So are we meant to call them after the medical to get booked onto a course? I had mine last Friday.