Yesanyone who has started training do we get our Oyster cards on the first day?
Yesanyone who has started training do we get our Oyster cards on the first day?
Thank you
Congrats!4th September offer 2024 and just received the call! My start date is 13th October. I was offered a few dates in September but due to holiday end of September I couldn’t accept those. I have to redo my REED screening and drug and alcohol test.

Yes and no - I think you may have got some wires crossed.Not sure if anyone can confirm, but the 75% off national rail season tickets.. is that in force now? If so could I get that after first day of training?![]()
So they are going to introduce it for leisure travel too ?Yes and no - I think you may have got some wires crossed.
'Priv ratę'/75% discounted seasons have always been available in some form or another, but the exact set-up depends on which TOC/route you're looking to use. Some are a straight 75% discount, some involve a loan - it's too complex to explain properly here without specifics, but you can fill out the paperwork and make your application on day one. It takes a few weeks to come through, however.
In terms of Priv/75% discount in general (on leisure travel), implementation is still on going with no estimate at the moment.
That’s perfect, thanks so much! (It won’t be used for leisure, just work! I much prefer driving to using trains but if it’s cheaper for me to travel in when I can, I will be)Yes and no - I think you may have got some wires crossed.
'Priv ratę'/75% discounted seasons have always been available in some form or another, but the exact set-up depends on which TOC/route you're looking to use. Some are a straight 75% discount, some involve a loan - it's too complex to explain properly here without specifics, but you can fill out the paperwork and make your application on day one. It takes a few weeks to come through, however.
In terms of Priv/75% discount in general (on leisure travel), implementation is still on going with no estimate at the moment.
Congratulations! My offer date was just a few days after yours, so the wait is almost over for me too.”10th Sept Offer and I have finally received my start date for 15th September. Anyone else starting that week?
Thanks again to everyone who helped and made this wait a little more bearable.
Congrats did they give you any other dates ? And I’m September the 17 so I’m hoping now long now10th Sept Offer and I have finally received my start date for 15th September. Anyone else starting that week?
Thanks again to everyone who helped and made this wait a little more bearable.
Thanks! Yes I have to do DBS and D&A test againCongratulations! My offer date was just a few days after yours, so the wait is almost over for me too.”
Were you asked to redo the screening, drug and alcohol test?
Thank you! Sept 15th was the earliest but they had later dates in sept and octCongrats did they give you any other dates ? And I’m September the 17 so I’m hoping now long now
I got an email yesterday inviting me to book training. My circumstances have changed since I was offered a role in July last year so I've withdrawn.Any update for CS1 night?
I am10th Sept Offer and I have finally received my start date for 15th September. Anyone else starting that week?
Thanks again to everyone who helped and made this wait a little more bearable.
congrats!ayy see you there! let’s keep in contactI amcongrats!
I will be applying again
Absolutely this feels like it’s a rare moment and I feel like it’s been needed long may it continueI love that our campaign are able to apply for it.
Will be a continuation of this discussion - the forum is moving away from creating new threads for each vacancy instead having ongoing discussions.Can someone make a 2025/26 campaign forum for this csa role
Okay fair enoughWill be a continuation of this discussion - the forum is moving away from creating new threads for each vacancy instead having ongoing discussions.
I applied last year and have a start date next month. Go throught this forum from start to finish. I researched this forum and tbh with you most of the knowledge you need is in here this forum is one of the main reasons I passed all my assessments first time round. Research the role also take a good look at the job description because when it comes to your interview they will test you on it. Good luck!Just applied, just wanted to ask for any tips or advice for the online assessment they said that comes after the application, and the assessment centre, the whole process really. As there’s many here who were successful with last year’s application
Good luck!Just applied, just wanted to ask for any tips or advice for the online assessment they said that comes after the application, and the assessment centre, the whole process really. As there’s many here who were successful with last year’s applications.
