Bodie
Member
- Joined
- 10 Oct 2011
- Messages
- 194
Hello,
I will be making a single journey to Southampton from London in November. Will be getting to London on Highland sleeper.
Can afford to go off peak as I'm fairly certain I don't need to be in Southampton till later in the day.
Had a look at direct SWT service from Waterloo. Can't see any advance fares. Cheapest was £38 something.
As I say not in any hurry so don't mind going around the houses if it saves a few pennies.
Plus I can get some new track covered.
I had a look at St Pancras to Brighton then to Southampton. As I can walk from Euston to St Pancras I save on LU fare as well so that works out at about £31/£32.
I'm happy to do this but not 100% sure I'll have all day to get to Southampton. In that case can anyone get cheaper fare?
Of any length. Like to have a few options.
Thanks
Bodie
I will be making a single journey to Southampton from London in November. Will be getting to London on Highland sleeper.
Can afford to go off peak as I'm fairly certain I don't need to be in Southampton till later in the day.
Had a look at direct SWT service from Waterloo. Can't see any advance fares. Cheapest was £38 something.
As I say not in any hurry so don't mind going around the houses if it saves a few pennies.
Plus I can get some new track covered.
I had a look at St Pancras to Brighton then to Southampton. As I can walk from Euston to St Pancras I save on LU fare as well so that works out at about £31/£32.
I'm happy to do this but not 100% sure I'll have all day to get to Southampton. In that case can anyone get cheaper fare?
Of any length. Like to have a few options.
Thanks
Bodie