Hi,
friend of mine wants to go to this place which I had no idea where it was till I looked but there appears to be engineering works going on so its going to be via Sheffiled so it seems.
Depart - 3rdmay around midday
back the next day around the same time.
They dont hold any railcards so can anyone possibly help me out with getting a reasonbly priced ticket there and back? as its puzzling me to death.
cheers
Clip
friend of mine wants to go to this place which I had no idea where it was till I looked but there appears to be engineering works going on so its going to be via Sheffiled so it seems.
Depart - 3rdmay around midday
back the next day around the same time.
They dont hold any railcards so can anyone possibly help me out with getting a reasonbly priced ticket there and back? as its puzzling me to death.
cheers
Clip