I need to travel EUS-MAN next month
Outbound on Fri 27 Aug has no standard advance tickets on any service (first are available) and seat reservations
Inbound on Mon 30 Aug has no advance tickets of any kind, and no reservable seats on any service.
Would (more) advance tickets be available on the Friday, or have they genuinely sold out for every train of the day this far in advance?
Also would reservable seats become available on the Monday? I assume this is due to the bank holiday timetable not being finalised yet?
I sent in a web form to Avanti who said all trains on Monday are sold out, which seems like someone has decided copy and pasting is easier than doing their job today
Outbound on Fri 27 Aug has no standard advance tickets on any service (first are available) and seat reservations
Inbound on Mon 30 Aug has no advance tickets of any kind, and no reservable seats on any service.
Would (more) advance tickets be available on the Friday, or have they genuinely sold out for every train of the day this far in advance?
Also would reservable seats become available on the Monday? I assume this is due to the bank holiday timetable not being finalised yet?
I sent in a web form to Avanti who said all trains on Monday are sold out, which seems like someone has decided copy and pasting is easier than doing their job today
