troglodyteadon
New Member
- Joined
- 25 Nov 2010
- Messages
- 3
Hello: thanks to a little bit of disorganization, I will be making the trip from London terminals to Edinburgh with the Return portions of two Super Offpeak Return tickets, leaving Friday and returning Sunday.
I've asked at various stations and gotten many contradictory answers (none resulting in getting me fined or kicked off the train...yet), so I turn to you: what *are* the valid trains for these tickets, particularly the London-Edinburgh trip, which I usually make with an OUT ticket?
Thank you very much! (And, say, who in the rail companies should I write to to ask that this information be made available to the ticket-buying public?)
I've asked at various stations and gotten many contradictory answers (none resulting in getting me fined or kicked off the train...yet), so I turn to you: what *are* the valid trains for these tickets, particularly the London-Edinburgh trip, which I usually make with an OUT ticket?
Thank you very much! (And, say, who in the rail companies should I write to to ask that this information be made available to the ticket-buying public?)