penaltyfines
Member
- Joined
- 4 Sep 2010
- Messages
- 298
I'm going to Alton Towers on Monday (4th), the nearest train stations are Uttoxeter and Stoke on Trent, both have bus services to the park.
Cheapest wasyto get there I've found is:
08:00 > 09:57
Standard Off-peak Single Euston to Uttoxeter: £17.90
19:07 > 21:25
First Advance Single Uttoxeter to Euston: £19.45
These are with my railcard discount. I also hold a London Z12 Season.
I think it's pretty good but thought I'd check here to see if anyone can best that!
Cheapest wasyto get there I've found is:
08:00 > 09:57
Standard Off-peak Single Euston to Uttoxeter: £17.90
19:07 > 21:25
First Advance Single Uttoxeter to Euston: £19.45
These are with my railcard discount. I also hold a London Z12 Season.
I think it's pretty good but thought I'd check here to see if anyone can best that!
