Butts
Veteran Member
What a difference a week makes.....see post 6226 !!!
Same trip today out on the 0800 EDB to NCL and back on the 1455 NCL to FKG -Highland Chieftain.
On the outward leg the Toast Famine was back - in fact the service was "Toast Free" as due to staff shortages the "Bakery/Orange Juice " Trolley did not make an appearance. Still got the fry up and Coffee.
Coming back I posed the question last week was it normal to get two sausage rolls - I only got one today !!! Incidentally I saw the Stew and Mash being handed out as I was waiting to alight at FKG on what appeared to be a saucer:cry: It made a "happy meal" look super sized
The one redeeming feature I necked three scotches on the return leg
Same trip today out on the 0800 EDB to NCL and back on the 1455 NCL to FKG -Highland Chieftain.
On the outward leg the Toast Famine was back - in fact the service was "Toast Free" as due to staff shortages the "Bakery/Orange Juice " Trolley did not make an appearance. Still got the fry up and Coffee.
Coming back I posed the question last week was it normal to get two sausage rolls - I only got one today !!! Incidentally I saw the Stew and Mash being handed out as I was waiting to alight at FKG on what appeared to be a saucer:cry: It made a "happy meal" look super sized
The one redeeming feature I necked three scotches on the return leg
