atsf_fT
Member
Here are a few photos taken today at Stratford and Hall Green. I have given them a new name "LOLLY POPS" as they are that clean you want to like them!!!!!!!
Units are 172 333, 337 and 341.
As far as I can see the leave Tyseley for Stratford at 10.05,12.05 and 14.05, there is a quick turn round for the return to Tyseley.
Units are 172 333, 337 and 341.
As far as I can see the leave Tyseley for Stratford at 10.05,12.05 and 14.05, there is a quick turn round for the return to Tyseley.
Attachments
-
IMGP2139.jpg290.1 KB · Views: 52 -
172_333.jpg249.3 KB · Views: 82 -
IMGP2140.jpg271.3 KB · Views: 49 -
IMGP2141.jpg230.2 KB · Views: 52 -
IMGP2143.jpg257.2 KB · Views: 48 -
IMGP2144.jpg235 KB · Views: 45 -
IMGP2145.jpg249 KB · Views: 42 -
IMGP2147.jpg317.6 KB · Views: 50 -
IMGP2148.jpg218.7 KB · Views: 50 -
IMGP2150.jpg238.7 KB · Views: 62
