Hello
I'm wondering if it's possible to get a discount on a London International (CIV) ticket with a Two Together Railcard. If so, would the railcard have to be presented at the time of purchase (I'm considering delaying the purchase of the Railcard until just before the Eurostar journey to get maximum value from it)?
Also, the same question for London Estar (CIV) tickets, if indeed they are still available (has anyone had any luck recently purchasing one separately to a Eurostar ticket transaction)?
Thank you
I'm wondering if it's possible to get a discount on a London International (CIV) ticket with a Two Together Railcard. If so, would the railcard have to be presented at the time of purchase (I'm considering delaying the purchase of the Railcard until just before the Eurostar journey to get maximum value from it)?
Also, the same question for London Estar (CIV) tickets, if indeed they are still available (has anyone had any luck recently purchasing one separately to a Eurostar ticket transaction)?
Thank you