RichmondCommu
Established Member
G'day everyone,
Having had a wonderful time at the steam gala today I wonder if anyone can give an update on three loco's / units which we saw at Grosmont.
A Sulzer type 2 which I'm guessing is a class 24.
A DMU seemingly dumped in the MPD headshunt next to a class 08 which also doesn't appear to have moved in a while.
And finally the frames and wheels (and possibly outside motion) of what looked like a 4-6-0 steam loco right at the end of the head shunt.
Any ideas anyone?
Kind regards,
Richmond Commuter!
Having had a wonderful time at the steam gala today I wonder if anyone can give an update on three loco's / units which we saw at Grosmont.
A Sulzer type 2 which I'm guessing is a class 24.
A DMU seemingly dumped in the MPD headshunt next to a class 08 which also doesn't appear to have moved in a while.
And finally the frames and wheels (and possibly outside motion) of what looked like a 4-6-0 steam loco right at the end of the head shunt.
Any ideas anyone?
Kind regards,
Richmond Commuter!
