Congratulations and good luck! If you don’t mind me asking, which Depot have you applied for?
For those who have had their MI, was there much difference in questions asked compared to the telephone interviews?
Thank you v much. Never applied to such a thing before. I put down both Doncaster and Leeds as its an hour both for me.
Was also wondering this, is it again the STAR technique of competency based questions?
Im sure you done better than what you think mate - Mine is today. Any tips appreciated im bricking it !! seems to have been such a long process - and we have came so far!Had my MI interview today, very formal compared to telephone interview. Pretty sure i may have flunked it, very difficult to read the interviewers which i’m usually very good at.
Hi just read your message, so you may already have done your interview. Its difficult to give tips as im really unsure how well i did. Only thing to say really is it is very formal so dont let that knock you.Im sure you done better than what you think mate - Mine is today. Any tips appreciated im bricking it !! seems to have been such a long process - and we have came so far!
Had my MI interview today, very formal compared to telephone interview. Pretty sure i may have flunked it, very difficult to read the interviewers which i’m usually very good at.
Hi just read your message, so you may already have done your interview. Its difficult to give tips as im really unsure how well i did. Only thing to say really is it is very formal so dont let that knock you.
Cheers, and only we can do now is another excruciating wait!!Hope it went well for you both! I felt exactly the same after my interview, it is particularly hard to gauge when virtual I feel. Think we have applied for the same Depot so good chance interviewers were the same.
Cheers, and only we can do now is another excruciating wait!!
Good luckWell I had my Teams interview today (applied for NCL). Bit more in depth than the first one in April, but quite similar style. Should find out in a couple of weeks
Cheers, you tooGood luck
Does anyone know the LNER recruitment telephone number? I have a Microsoft teams interview tomorrow and I have been given 2 different times and despite emailing multiple times I have not recieved a reply.
ThanksMy interview was at the later time. I deduced that the Microsoft teams interview calendar is back by 1 hour.
My audio didn't work but camera did. They apparently had a few interviews with technical issues. So they called me on phone instead with camera engaged.
I did email the Natalie email address but it was an automated email that she was on annual leave.
Anyway, at least from my perspective the interview went well. I hope they felt the same.
Thank you for the best wishes and good luck to you Coopes.
Not heard a sausage. Has anyone been invited for one of these teams interviews for KGX?Anyone still waiting since the not forgotten you email last month ?
Well done mate.I've been invited for Psychometrics at York... so excited but so nervous as this is the part I'm most worried about ! Good luck everyone x
I’m in for Newcastle too, had my interview before Forbsie that same day. Maybe doing it alphabetically, fingers crossed will probs hear tomorrow.Congratulations, hopefully you will hear soon Markylad, probably just doing it by depot.