Sulj8374
Member
Very sad news, must've been horrific for all of those involved.
anyone who had interviews heard anything yet then?
Does anybody that went for the job with Virgin last time have the same feeling that this is starting to go down the same route as last time?
What happened last time?Does anybody that went for the job with Virgin last time have the same feeling that this is starting to go down the same route as last time?
What happened last time?
I'm waiting to hear also
What happened last time?
I'm waiting to hear also
There was the standard we will be in touch emails and we are still committed in taking you on followed by weeks/months of nothing.
Then as previously mentioned the withdrawal of the offer around 12 months after. Trouble is it’s technically the same company but with a different name and seems like it’s going down the same route.
Might be wrong but reading on other boards about pulling the trainee drivers for Sheffield and Liverpool due to Covid doesn’t fill me with much hope.
Any thoughts on the mention of doing the Bourdon test again? Will this be for the 4 dots test only or for the whole psychometric test? I've emailed back to ask the question but just wondered what your thoughts were? Cheers
Congrats everyone. Glad it's good news for all so far!
I've asked but had nothing yetSorry to hear you didn't get through, did they offer you any feedback?