Tottenham Flyer
Member
321346 at Doncaster for repaint.
321346 at Doncaster for repaint.
It strikes me as really weird that NXEA are still repainting their trains into NXEA colour scheme, while removing all NXEA branding off trains at the same time.
They've been painting them into plain White for ages now. There's loads of units that don't have the stripes and grey/silver on them. The more recent thing is that when they've been repainted is that they don't have any branding on them at all- no National Express on them, or East Anglia.
As I believe all NXEA trains but 90s and 170s have to be painted, will there be any more 360s painted,as only one carriers NX livery
Thanks, Sam
I am not sure there are any plans to repaint the 315s as they are so near the end of their working life, and the only 360 in NX colours has been vinyled into this livery as FGE used vandal proof paint to a 360 would need to be sanded doen before repainting. Do you know what the plans are concerning the repainting of 153s and 156s.
Abrail has added se 466020.
466020 hasn't been repainted I was on it yesterday and it was in the ex connex livery
The 153's and 156's I understand to be going to Derby for relivery and other maintenance work starting this week when the first of apparently 4 150's from ATW (do not quote me on that- it's only what I heard) arrives at Crown Point...
Which White 321 was in Doncaster West Yard yesterday morning, could only see cab.
Thanks, Sam
Which White 321 was in Doncaster West Yard yesterday morning, could only see cab.
Thanks, Sam
Which White 321 was in Doncaster West Yard yesterday morning, could only see cab.
Thanks, Sam
Good! Anything to wipe the words National Express off the railway map of this country can only be a good thing for their long suffering passengers!