• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Livery lists for LM,XC,EM,NX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
Thanks Mr Spock, will correct (I could not find any photographs to support livery change).

On scot-rail forum, a photo shows 43315 in NXEC livery - added.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WillPS

Established Member
Joined
18 Nov 2008
Messages
2,431
Location
Nottingham
So, it wont be long then before Midland Mainline's striking bambi livery is no more. It's a shame, I seem like it more and more every time I see it.
 
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
Added 153333 in LM - left Eastleigh on 26 February and 153371 went into Eastleigh

20th March - 153371 left Eastleigh in LM livery.
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
Added 170117 in XC livery.

Only 7 remain in Central trains livery: 170523/639/104/107-110.

LM 153375 is in LM livery - repaints all completed. Remaining Class 150 and Class 321 not to stay with LM.
 

Daimler

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2009
Messages
1,197
Location
Hertfordshire
This doesn't fully fit here, but I didn't really want to start a new thread for asking this question...

Do we know where all the 321s are going yet? Are London Midland keeping any - I've heard rumours they are?
 

87015

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2006
Messages
5,078
Location
GEML/WCML/SR
Do we know where all the 321s are going yet? Are London Midland keeping any - I've heard rumours they are?

Yep for an extra year or so at least depending upon what happens with the recent tender. First green one due back from Donny tomorrow.

To keep up with the general quality operation that LM is, they are not being internally refurbished.
 

Pumbaa

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2008
Messages
5,022
Yep for an extra year or so at least depending upon what happens with the recent tender. First green one due back from Donny tomorrow.

To keep up with the general quality operation that LM is, they are not being internally refurbished.

How could we describe LM? Quality, reliable, value-for-money, stress free way to travel?

How don't we describe LM? All of the above.


In all honesty, I'm not surprised that no refresh has occurred etc. Seems a shame really, the couldn't care less attitude lingers over from NX days at Central.
 

Daimler

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2009
Messages
1,197
Location
Hertfordshire
<( I thought we were finally rid of 'em! Hopefully there won't be many!

I can't imagine them in LM colours actually - will be interesting...
 
Joined
8 Dec 2007
Messages
476
The unit speculated to be done is 321411 and a path has been noted on a yahoo group returning it to LM area : for Thursday 4th June, departing Doncaster at 1000, via Finsbury Park to Preston North End at 1500.

Suggestions are:

321401-410 at FCC,
321411-420 stay at LM and may then go to c2c
321421-437 to go to NXEA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top