nxea321446
Member
315846 now in greater anglia livery
saw 465925 at Tonbridge now in full Southeastern livery.
465238 is also now in full Southeastern livery
Glad this is still ongoing
Would love the 375 fleet to be treated
Incidentally I have never been on a 376 may have a look at them some time
not imagining them to be comfy though!!
90001 left norwich today i assume bound for crewe for an exam and then on toton for a repaint
Does anyone know which 315(s) have been repainted since 846 please? Just for my records as I'm trying to track the order they are done.
i believe 821 is in the shed at ilford being repainted at the moment
Looking at livery notes only eight 465/9s remain in the old livery
They have really increased the repainting turnout. .. can anyone confirm this?
Could someone help me please with the months the following were reliveried?
465908/09/11
Thank you
Brian
315819 to be stopped tonight at Ilford for repaint.
90001 is at Crewe for an exam, but will be tripped over to Toton for repaint before coming back to Norwich.
If DVT's are being added to the list, 82152 should be back from Loughborough today, being the first DVT to be painted white. Another is going the opposite way today, but I can't remember which one. I've got 82132 in my head, but I'll confirm that.