• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Livery lists for LM,XC,EM,NX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
465238 is also now in full Southeastern livery

Glad this is still ongoing

Would love the 375 fleet to be treated

Incidentally I have never been on a 376 may have a look at them some time

not imagining them to be comfy though!!
 

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
Glad this is still ongoing

Would love the 375 fleet to be treated

Incidentally I have never been on a 376 may have a look at them some time

not imagining them to be comfy though!!

The 375 fleet was meant to be repainted, starting around autumn last year I believe. For now, put on hold. Not even a hint of 376 repaint, but I wouldn't expect it. You're right about the comfort.
 

prod_pep

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2010
Messages
1,711
Location
Liverpool
Does anyone know which 315(s) have been repainted since 846 please? Just for my records as I'm trying to track the order they are done.
 

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
Looking at livery notes only eight 465/9s remain in the old livery
They have really increased the repainting turnout. .. can anyone confirm this?
 

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
Looking at livery notes only eight 465/9s remain in the old livery
They have really increased the repainting turnout. .. can anyone confirm this?

Sort of, there are actually 9 at least 12 more 465/9s to be put in the new livery. One of them, 465906, was repainted wrong, with full yellow doors, rather than the full lilac doors.

It should be noted too that 465902 is up at Wolverton, not Wabtec (where the relivery is taking place), following damage during the storms. This is one of the 9 12 still to go.

Correction - there are more 465/9s in yellow/grey livery than the notes on the first page display.
 
Last edited:

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
Could someone help me please with the months the following were reliveried?
465908/09/11
Thank you
Brian

I've had a look and it seems none of those three have actually been reliveried, the notes on the first post of this thread appear to be slightly wrong.

465911 did go to Wabtec at the end of November 2013, but this was for other works (new couplers and refurbed bogies just some of the changes).
 
Last edited:

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
Amended list welcome
Apparently units lost the grey stripe ad equipment covers needed to be accessed to replace bolts and the opp was taken to remove stripes
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Can we add atw repaints to this thread
 

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
465930 has returned to Slade Green today via Tonbridge overnight, having been reliveried. 465247 has gone up to replace it and be done

465902 still at Wolverton following extensive damage during the storms, it may return reliveried I'm told, but not yet.
 
Last edited:

43025 Exeter

Member
Joined
2 Mar 2013
Messages
166
43318 is in East Coast grey livery and was repainted in March. This leaves 5 to be repainted from National Express (43208, 43310, 43312, 43313 and 43320).
 
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
806
Location
London
90001 is at Crewe for an exam, but will be tripped over to Toton for repaint before coming back to Norwich.

If DVT's are being added to the list, 82152 should be back from Loughborough today, being the first DVT to be painted white. Another is going the opposite way today, but I can't remember which one. I've got 82132 in my head, but I'll confirm that.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
90001 is at Crewe for an exam, but will be tripped over to Toton for repaint before coming back to Norwich.

If DVT's are being added to the list, 82152 should be back from Loughborough today, being the first DVT to be painted white. Another is going the opposite way today, but I can't remember which one. I've got 82132 in my head, but I'll confirm that.

Nearly. 82136 went to Loughborough today behind 47805.
 

158722

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2009
Messages
831
334010 released from Broadies, 334019 gone in.

170433 released from Springburn, 170434 to replace it (unsure if actually arrived yet). The latter already ScotRail livery, but launch unit with overall vinyls.
 

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
465245 was sent up to Doncaster for repaint today.

EDIT 27/04: Confirmed that 465247 has returned in new colours.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top