Moderator note - split from:
Do Paris Eurostar trains normally run via Lille Europe? They did in both directions and I wondered if this was a diversion due to the extensive flooding in northern France as I've never noticed passing through the station on previous trips.
End of the line for Paris’ iconic metro ticket
Euronews.com says: All good things must end, and such is the fate of Paris’ iconic metro ticket. After 120 years of loyal service, the small rectangular card is being phased out, ushering in a contactless future for the city’s public transportation. The plan to get rid of the metro ticket has...
www.railforums.co.uk
Do Paris Eurostar trains normally run via Lille Europe? They did in both directions and I wondered if this was a diversion due to the extensive flooding in northern France as I've never noticed passing through the station on previous trips.
Last edited by a moderator:

