ChrisC
Established Member
Not much difference between T2 and T3 regarding seeing your family and general rules of households mixing. A big difference for restaurants, hotels and those pubs where their main business is serving food.TBH there isn't really that big of a difference between T2 and T3. As far as I'm concerned I've still lost the liberty of seeing my own family, which is ridiculously draconian.
It’s not ideal in T2 to only be able to serve groups from the same household but in the lead up to Christmas they will still do some business. It’s not just that hotels are closed in T3 but also people who live in T3 are not allowed to stay overnight in the hotels which are open in T2.
Where I live is in T3, but one of those rural areas with low infection rates, but in T3 because of higher rates in adjoining urban areas. Yet, as long as we remain in T3, I am not able stay overnight in a hotel anywhere, even in another rural area for a few days walking holiday.
