So, we have a 49yo male guard, married, seemingly touching up some 17yo lad. Regardless of the legalities, the guy is a guard, at work, supposedly ensuring the safety of the train... yet he is busy satisfying his personal desires. Let alone the moralities of one so mature forcing himself on one so young.
Quite frankly it is dereliction of duty as far as I can see. If I was at work and started chatting up some guy (my other half might have something to say about it for starters) then as far as my employer is concerned it is unprofessional behaviour.
This guy deserves everything he gets as far as I can see.
If, however, it is some trumped up charge then he gets my sympathy. But in either event, we only know what has been reported in the media, so really none of us, unless we witnessed the apparent incident, are not in a place to pass judgement or comment.