Morning all,
As discussed on a separate thread I’ve recently moved into my first solo flat (woohoo!) and I now take a Thameslink Service from outside Dartford into Central London. This journey involves passing through the old King’s Cross Thameslink station. Although I caught a good video on my phone, that sounds very atmospheric with headphones, I was just curious what it the station would look like from a driver’s POV? I wasn’t able to find a video with a quick Google search but thought if anyone knew of such a video, it would be here.
As discussed on a separate thread I’ve recently moved into my first solo flat (woohoo!) and I now take a Thameslink Service from outside Dartford into Central London. This journey involves passing through the old King’s Cross Thameslink station. Although I caught a good video on my phone, that sounds very atmospheric with headphones, I was just curious what it the station would look like from a driver’s POV? I wasn’t able to find a video with a quick Google search but thought if anyone knew of such a video, it would be here.