Hi, I'm thinking of taking some friends on a trip from Edinburgh to the Clyde coast. I want to do a round trip to Helensburgh and then travel on the ferry to Gourock via Kilgeggan on the Cowal Peninsula. Returning from Gourock via Paisley, or vice-versa.
Are rail tickets interchangeable between Helensburgh/Gouock?
If not I was thinking of just getting returns for Edinburgh - Glasgow and then overdistance excessing one way to Helensburgh & back from Gourock as required.
Is it acceptable to overdistance excess to one destination and also to overdistance excess from a different return station on the same original ticket?
Thanks.
Are rail tickets interchangeable between Helensburgh/Gouock?
If not I was thinking of just getting returns for Edinburgh - Glasgow and then overdistance excessing one way to Helensburgh & back from Gourock as required.
Is it acceptable to overdistance excess to one destination and also to overdistance excess from a different return station on the same original ticket?
Thanks.