westcoaster
Established Member
Referring to the original post on this thread, I CANNOT stand that piece of s**t. Gets on my nerves. It is fair to say the only thing I hate more than it is a Meridian.
If you've no idea what this sort of music is about, do as I did back in the summer of 2002 and listen to Bonkers 8. Play CD1, mixed by the legend that is DJ Hixxy. Try listening to most of the tracks on it. If you don't like it, you're either some ancient bugger who still likes The Beatles or some goth/emo-type character.
As I say, proper dance music. I've got floods of memories just thinking about the hundreds of hours I spent listening to those CDs. Hell, I might get one of them out again later.
music to my ears although i love bonkers 11, and HIXXY/ breeze and styles are legend's,
nice to know there are some good music/rave fans out there