• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

*International* Guess The Station

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
23 May 2009
Messages
3,404
Location
Bedford
I think it's more likely on the Czech network? But yes, I think we'll need another picture, a track diagram alone is all we've got to go on...
 

Class15

Established Member
Joined
30 Dec 2021
Messages
4,183
Location
North London or Mildmay line
I think it's more likely on the Czech network? But yes, I think we'll need another picture, a track diagram alone is all we've got to go on...
Of course, that makes perfect sense…


Difficult would be one word to describe it!
Indeed, sorry for doing that! I just remember everyone’s encyclopaedic knowledge of the UK, but of course this is foreign…


Yes, I think providing a picture of something the public can actually access might be an idea.
In my view, there are better ways of phrasing that - the public can definitely view the station that this diagram depicts…

Anyway, here’s another picture.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46

Class15

Established Member
Joined
30 Dec 2021
Messages
4,183
Location
North London or Mildmay line
Sure - how about I provide another picture too!

Clue: this station is regularly served by ŽS 412 and 413 units, with ŽS 441 and 461 locomotives regularly working passenger services through here which do not call.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5145.jpeg
    IMG_5145.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 23

Class15

Established Member
Joined
30 Dec 2021
Messages
4,183
Location
North London or Mildmay line
I wish Tošin Bunar was that big!

Sadly not… but it’s good on the clues, however it’s also passed by the “SOKO” intercity trains, this station isn’t on their route.
 
Last edited:

Top