Class15
Established Member
Simon’s Town?
It's not Muizenburg, but you are very close!Muizenburg?
It's not Simon's Town, but again you are very close!Simon’s Town?
Correct! Kalk Bay - a fishing village in Cape Towns Southern Suburbs on the Southern Line Railway between Cape Town and Simon's Town.Kalk bay?
Not that one.Melun?
Yes, I think providing a picture of something the public can actually access might be an idea.Not that one.
If this picture is too difficult, happy to provide another at the same location.
Of course, that makes perfect sense…I think it's more likely on the Czech network? But yes, I think we'll need another picture, a track diagram alone is all we've got to go on...
Indeed, sorry for doing that! I just remember everyone’s encyclopaedic knowledge of the UK, but of course this is foreign…Difficult would be one word to describe it!
In my view, there are better ways of phrasing that - the public can definitely view the station that this diagram depicts…Yes, I think providing a picture of something the public can actually access might be an idea.