Peterthegreat
Established Member
As I'm running out of decent photos on my phone can I declare open floor please?
Correct - Stainach Irdning. I was expecting this one to take at least a few different guesses!Hieflau? Layout fits, not sure about the mountain, but it's vaguely familiar.
No - Stainach-Irdning. I said I knew it.
I actually rejected Stainach first time round in my trawl of the Austrian Alps!Correct - Stainach Irdning. I was expecting this one to take at least a few different guesses!
Getting closer (but on a different route altogether, so not Frasne).La roche sur foron? Strike that, Vallorbe?
It's a TER BFC not a TER AURA
I nearly posted one from there. Continuez!Le Locle?
Non. Impossible for at least 2 reasons!Morteau?
Meroux?
Is that not Belfort-Montbeliard TGV?Well done! And to prove it - below is Franche-Comte TGV. Changing there was a weird experience: Meroux pretty dead, the TGV station building large but empty.
Yes, of course. Edited. Senior moment or somethingIs that not Belfort-Montbeliard TGV?

Do I get extra points?Yes, of course. Edited. Senior moment or something![]()
Welkenraedt? The modern buildings beyond the platform end and the canopy supports seem to match (thanks, Streetview!).Station nameboard just beyond the loco looks like it starts with M or N, about 8-10 odd letters, ends with a tall letter like d or t or h. Maybe!
Welkenraedt is correct.Welkenraedt? The modern buildings beyond the platform end and the canopy supports seem to match (thanks, Streetview!).
May I give it another go?
You are correct.Studeny Potok?