Peterthegreat
Established Member
See post #264.Very good, that's right!![]()
See post #264.Very good, that's right!![]()
I am well aware Bosnia is not a station. I would however have thought a response would have been desirable.@Peterthegreat "Bosnia" is not a valid station I'm afraid. The correct answer was Mostar.
Very good, that's right!![]()
It was outstanding actually. Video coming soon.Was it a good railtour? - can't find a video...![]()
Wishram, WA or Modesto, CA?
It was outstanding actually. Video coming soon.
Wishram, WA or Modesto, CA?
Purely on the basis of the plinthed steam locomotive - Havre. I've never been there. The only place I've been in the USA is New York...
( I'll also hazard a guess that the Amtrak service you were on is the Empire Builder...? )
OrléansWow! I wasn't sure I'd actually got that right...
Here's my next entry, and it's from my archives from 1983; I've put two pictures up as neither show enough of the station individually to give enough detail, I think - but collectively, they should:
View attachment 163385View attachment 163386
That's the one...Orléans
Lahore Junction?Next, try this one!
Nope!Lahore Junction?
Very good, that's right!Feels Sri Lankan to me so I'm going to go with Fort station in Colombo.
Mockava?Excellent, especially as I've never been to the sub-continent let alone Sri Lanka (but it's on the bucket list)! How about this:
View attachment 163413
Unfortunately not as due to significant late running the train was cancelled at...Mockava?
Correct! Some day I will need to come back as I now have a glaring gap in my coverage from Suwalki to Vilnius...Suwalki?
Indeed! Goes nicely with this text message I received whilst on the train:"Mind the gap!".... Suwałki Gap

Oui c'est la gare de Toulon.Toulon?