• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

*International* Guess The Station

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D6130

Established Member
Joined
12 Jan 2021
Messages
9,110
Location
West Yorkshire/Tuscany
Grazie mille! Away overnight without my laptop. Will dig something out tomorrow evening.
Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused! I'm afraid I'm having problems transferring photos from both my mobile and my laptop....so I'm going to have to declare 'open floor' for now.
 

signed

Established Member
Joined
13 May 2024
Messages
2,386
Location
ROI
La Baule Escoublac

It's written on the front :lol:, so I declare a open-floor in fairness
 

jamesontheroad

Established Member
Joined
24 Jan 2009
Messages
2,242
Location
Umeå, Sweden
Looks like Glowny to me! :D

(Yes, I know...)

Got it in one! The major Polish city of Główny :E

(My dad served in the military in Germany in the 1960s and 1970s and still makes the joke about the signs at every autobahn exit to the mysterious city of Ausfahrt…)
 

Top