At lest one of the two trains are 700s if not both.The fans that tried to get home by train after the Villa game a few weeks ago might not agree with you, epic fail by Southern on that occasion, perhaps sabotaged by disgruntled guards/drivers?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Be interesting to know which units failed, magnificent new 700s or something else? I'm not sure I believe any of the reasons given in any event.
Thameslink traction reliability seems to be a recurring issue worryingly, add fragile infrastructure, militant unions, incompetent GTR management and an indifferent government it's a toxic omnishambles.
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Is that a season ticket? You'd be better off with a Shalford to zones 2-6 as that allows travel via Redhill and First Great Western as they were then, conformed via an email to me, that you could travel on a fast train that didn't stop at Shalford, even though that was your starting station.Sorry, I'm confused - how can people easily get back from a one-direction move (and why is that bad)?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Or Thameslink to Redhill and GWR to Guildford (depending on time of journey).
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
DR becomes applicable to delays of 15 minutes or more from Sunday. I imagine that will see a vast surge in claims, assuming people can be bothered, of course. I'll do it only on principle, rather than the financial element, which is nowhere near adequate for the daily grind of failures. I wouldn't be surprised though, if the enhanced compensation will be balanced by a huge increase in response times, because I can't imagine Southern will have provided any extra resources to handle the increased traffic (just like their history of under-resourcing for their train service).
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Sorry, I'm confused - how can people easily get back from a one-direction move (and why is that bad)?
Apologies I made some typos I didn't spot. I mean can't get back.
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk