Anon Mouse
Established Member
- Joined
- 20 Mar 2011
- Messages
- 1,274
Parson Street?
Devonport?
Portlethen by the look of it

Think I'll go then.
Great Northern Route.
Two Platforms.
This town was the first of something in the world.
Letchworth. Garden City.
If I'm right I'll still leave it open - cooking summons....
Here's one for you; probably fairly easy.
This rural station opened in 2002. Despite having a very short platform (only one door is opened) and serving a very small village, the station has remarkably high usage figures. Indeed, on opening, over half the village switched from road to rail for their commute!
I knew that would be an easy one; it's one of the biggest rural success stories in recent history. It is Beauly.
Floor open.
Two platforms
GEML
Exceptionally close to a county/city/authority border.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is too easy.
Diss?
Kelvedon is also very close to a border but I'm not sure what of.