• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I'm thinking of a station...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nym

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2007
Messages
9,795
Location
Somewhere, not in London
I really could get this one if I could be bothered shifting through all the stations in the country and methodically working this all out, wait till later this evening when I get bored...
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nym

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2007
Messages
9,795
Location
Somewhere, not in London
I'll take then...

4 Platforms, I used to sit to the south of a delta junction and have through lines, it's now a Y junction that I'm to the south of and one arm sees less than 10% of the station's arrivals and departures.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
I was going to say Bolton.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
I really need to stop getting these. :D

3 platforms, reasonably recently built. 3tph stop in each direction. Near a junction, so not all the trains go to the same place.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
Yes. The whole station has three platforms. And it was reasonably recently built.
And it's non-electrified.
 

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Messages
2,631
Obviously I make these too easy. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top