Fgw+xc+swtconn
Member
Jedward were singing and dancing in first class, would you still stay in first class or leave? I would stay 
assuming that there were more than one first class coach, I'd ensure I was in another one
No No No CrossCountry Voyager, 1 first class coach!![]()
If there was only one First Class coach, I'd rather hang onto the Dellner coupler![]()
No free first class then![]()
Solution 1 would be for the TOC to supply eye shades as they do on the Scottish Sleepers for FC passengers so you couldn't see them and earplugs so you couldn't hear them.
Solution 2 find where the speakers are and use a pair of shears to cut the cabling rendering the microphones useless.
If all that failed, then ask the train manager to drop them off at one of the remote stations en route!
No No No CrossCountry Voyager, 1 first class coach!![]()
But FC in a Voyager is crap. Equally as crap as Standard. Why not just ask if you like the 'singers'?[/QUO
Don't ruin my fun!!!

I would use The window hammer to ideal effect.
If there was only one First Class coach, I'd rather hang onto the Dellner coupler![]()
...not on the windows, of course...
Suitably equipped with gas mask and googles I trust!
I think I'd throw out the idiot who decided this would be a good idea in the first place![]()
If I had some of those in my possession, I'd probabally want to Googlewhack 'em!Suitably equipped with gas mask and googles I trust!
If I had some of those in my possession, I'd probabally want to Googlewhack 'em!![]()