Seems unlikely without some huge infrastructure investment at Grove Park, because any through trains to Bromley North would currently have to cross the fast tracks there, which would cause massive pathing conflicts. And as @JonathanH says, there are other destinations that will serve much greater numbers of passengers. Off the top of my head, if an additional 4tph became available at London Bridge, I'd expect the lines to Dartford would be the most likely beneficiaries.
mods note - split from here:
Is it a practical solution to build a second line that operates like Victoria Line? What would be the issues? How might it help in London?
I was just thinking of this, even maybe longer although maybe not overly long. Perhaps the stations will be even more spaced out in Central London than the current Victoria Line to make it a faster line. The main issue I see with this idea is that the core stations would have to become...
Here's an idea for a direct Bromley N service. It would run fast to London Bridge from Grove Park.
Last edited by a moderator:
