Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I noticed once a while ago a set of Cross Country's HST was sitting at the Manchester Piccadilly platform. Does it happen often or when was the last time it's running between BHM-MAN?
I noticed once a while ago a set of Cross Country's HST was sitting at the Manchester Piccadilly platform. Does it happen often or when was the last time it's running between BHM-MAN?
I noticed once a while ago a set of Cross Country's HST was sitting at the Manchester Piccadilly platform. Does it happen often or when was the last time it's running between BHM-MAN?
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.