Greenfingers
New Member
- Joined
- 2 Mar 2018
- Messages
- 2
I've been waiting 51 days for a refund does this seem reasonable ?
I've been waiting 51 days for a refund does this seem reasonable ?
Its a refund, we purchased tickets in advance for Manchester through the Virgin website when we got to our local station we were told they were invalid and had to buy them again. They weren't invalid so we made a claim against Northern Rail, having now processed the refund for payment they tell me that they have run out of cheques and the franking machine is broken. Me thinks they are taking the Mickey or something less attractive and in a liquid form. They seem to be able to run trains? but not their office.Are you waiting for a refund or for compensation owing to a delay?
Number of complaints far outweigh the number of staffWhy do Northern take so long to respond?
I sent in a complaint at the end of January and received a pair of their free return tickets just over a week ago.