I have the attached ticket. Can I use any train from Glasgow Exhibition Centre to Glasgow Central, and also any train from Glasgow Central to Edinburgh Waverley?
My work travel agent (who booked it) say I must stick to all trains in the itinerary they gave me for the whole journey. But I don’t see how the ticket itself specifies any train other than the Edinburgh-Darlington leg…
(I have a tight connection at Glasgow Central and there’s a fast train immediately beforehand which I’d prefer to get, you see)
Thanks in advance for any help! Happy Friday!
My work travel agent (who booked it) say I must stick to all trains in the itinerary they gave me for the whole journey. But I don’t see how the ticket itself specifies any train other than the Edinburgh-Darlington leg…
(I have a tight connection at Glasgow Central and there’s a fast train immediately beforehand which I’d prefer to get, you see)
Thanks in advance for any help! Happy Friday!