Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Living a couple of miles from High Wycombe in the 1970’s (it was at that time offering “reasonable” property prices for us newly weds!), I never really took advantage of using the trains from HW except I recall, a late evening service direct into Paddington on several occasions.
This had the advantage of getting me quicker across to Euston (than the Met line from Amersham) to pick up a sleeper service when I was working in Scotland.
I wonder when that Paddington service ended?
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.