• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

High Wycombe at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
Evening All,

I had a go at night photography recently and this is the result:


Hope you approve!

TTFN,

Ron.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bertone

Member
Joined
5 Nov 2021
Messages
206
Location
Hertfordshire
That’s good, thanks.
Also interesting to see the old station name board with the Marlow and Maidenhead branch mentioned.
 

Bertone

Member
Joined
5 Nov 2021
Messages
206
Location
Hertfordshire
Living a couple of miles from High Wycombe in the 1970’s (it was at that time offering “reasonable” property prices for us newly weds!), I never really took advantage of using the trains from HW except I recall, a late evening service direct into Paddington on several occasions.
This had the advantage of getting me quicker across to Euston (than the Met line from Amersham) to pick up a sleeper service when I was working in Scotland.
I wonder when that Paddington service ended?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top